- Where can I find a copy of your circus pop-up book?
Unfortunately the book is not published and thus not available for sale. I hope I can find a publisher one day. If you want me to keep you informed, let me know and I’ll add you to my mailing list. Or just follow me on social media!
- Why has this book not been published yet?
I have been in contact with quite a few publishers, but due to the complexity of the pop-ups the production costs would be quite high. Pop-up books are still mostly assembled by hand in highly specialized printing facilities in China or Thailand.
I have been thinking about crowdfunding, but right now I don’t have the capacities to handle the logistics etc that would be involved with such a campaign by myself.
- Do you sell your templates?
I don’t sell templates for the books or for my commercial cards. However, you can find a few free templates here on my blog.
If you are interested in the commercial use of one of my free templates, please contact me and we can work something out.
- I want pop-up business cards. Can you help me?
Yes, I can! Please include the following information in your inquiry so I can send you an estimate.
- What kind of pop-up do you have in mind?
- How many cards will you need?
- What is the deadline?
- Do you have a logo design that the pop-up should be based on? What are your company’s colors?
- Will you take care of the production of the cards locally or do you want me to find a printer here and ship them to you?
- What kind of paper do you want? Do you want any printing refinements (like gold foil etc)?
Please note that I can’t offer you the exact same design as my pop-up business card, but I’m sure I can create something beautiful that is tailored to your business needs.
- Do you do commissions?
Absolutely! Whether you want a beautiful personalized wedding invitation, a stand-out holiday card or any other kind of pop-up or paper toy, I am happy to help you realize your ideas!
FAQ Paper Sculptures
- Can I buy one of your sculptures?
Yes, you can! Please contact me to see if the one you have your eye on is still available. If you have something specific in mind, you can also commision me with a sculpture.
- How much do you charge for your sculptures?
Prices for my sculptures depend on size and complexity.
A moth for example is around 300-400 Eur, a mantis ranges from 500 to 800 Eur and the price for something like the bat is 1000-1500 Eur.
Botanical sculptures start at 50 Eur.
Shipping and taxes not included.
- Do you do commissions?
Yes, absolutely! Please contact me here, I would love to hear more about your idea!
- What kind of paper do you use?
For my sculptures I mostly use italian (and sometimes german) crepe paper. It is a much higher quality than the ones we know from crafting adventures as a kid.
From time to time I also use japanese washi for certain parts of the sculptures.
- Do you do workshops or online courses?
I don’t offer any workshops or online courses right now, but if there is enough interest, I might do that in the future. If you are looking for someone to give a workshop at your event, feel free to contact me for a possible cooperation.